Recently, we unveiled our new Mortgage Calculator. Our mortgage calculator has a couple of great benefits:
- It charts the payments so you can see the principal and interest.
- It provides the monthly payment amount.
- It has a mortgage amortization schedule.
- You can include additional principal payments.
- It doesn’t require multiple screen loads like most calculators, which makes getting multiple payment calculations fast and easy.
We’re very proud of the addition of this new tool to Wealth Artisan. Because not everyone has used a mortgage calculator, or for people who might be slightly unfamiliar with them, we have created a video tutorial at the bottom of this page.
If after watching the tutorial you have any questions, please let us know in the comments or you can use the Contact Us form. The video is fairly thorough and covers each of the features of the calculator. If you haven’t used it, then be sure to head on over now. It pre-populates with information so you can start playing with it right away.
We hope that you find this tool useful and hope that it helps you to visualize financial decisions you might be considering. We are working on additional tools, and enhancements so make sure you let us know what you need in the comments or Contact Us form. Thanks again, and happy calculating!