This manifesto is to help explain why Wealth Artisan exists. It is meant to expand upon our mission statement by providing a set of beliefs what will guide our writing.
Our Beliefs About Our Readers
- You can achieve more than you’ve been led to believe.
- You can achieve your dreams as long as you’re willing to work hard enough.
- Your future isn’t determined by your past.
- You don’t have to fit the mold that others make for you.
- You are responsible for your success.
Our Beliefs About the World
- School teaches to implicitly obey authority and not question it. The world is molded by people who ask “why?”
- College isn’t for everyone and often leads to a cubicle and unfulfilled life.
- We don’t believe debt is good.
- We don’t believe jobs are intrinsically safe.
- We don’t believe entrepreneurship is intrinsically risky.
- Being “a dreamer” isn’t bad. The world we exist in was crafted by “dreamers.”
Our Beliefs About Success
- Success is achieved through hard work.
- Success rarely occurs without change.
- Change is difficult and going against the grain will make you uncomfortable.
- Let others advise you, but don’t let them make your decisions.
- Anyone can succeed, so long as they try.
Our Beliefs About Failure
- Always pick yourself back up.
- Take responsibility for your failures.
- Don’t repeat your failures hoping for success, make changes.
- Be honest about your trajectory. Pivoting when you’re heading towards failure is much better than reaching failure.
- Blaming others is lazy.
Finally, you are fully capable of achieving your goals dreams and aspirations. You have the capabilities to learn what you need to, to make your wildest dreams possible. If you have drive, determination and the ability to keep moving forward when others say “no”, then we have good news for you: it’s not a matter of if, but when.